5 songs that move you:
1. Slumber - Bad Religion
2. They Don't Care About Us - Michael Jackson
3. Opening Theme to The Hakkenden
4. Eye In The Sky - Allan Parsons Project
5. 1812 Overture - Peter Illich Tchaikovsky
5 things that no one or not many people know about you:
1. I hate having red hair.
2. One of my deepest desires is to know how it feels and sounds to drag a blade across someone's neck.
3. Nothing would make me happier than to find a way to just be perfectly accepted by the people I care about.
4. I never feel like #3 will ever happen.
5. The only RPGs I've ever completed were FF7 and Parasite Eve.
5 things that you wish you'd said when you had the chance:
2. "Bugger off."
3. "Look... I know you like them, but I'd just like to state, for the record, that I like you. Take it as you will, but please just give me a GODDAMN response. That's all I ask."
4. "I need some help."
5. "Stick this in my savings... I'll just blow it otherwise."
5 things that people think about you that aren't true:
1. I'm stable.
2. I'm fiscally responsible.
3. My hair color is a dye.
4. I'm dispassionate.
5. I have a high- tolerance for bullshit.
5 greatest things that happened to you this year:
1. I got the handbags department looking perfect ONCE.
2. I worked out a payment plan with my apartment complex so they won't evict me.
3. I got cooking stuffs for Free Stuff Day.
4. I didn't get fired.
5. I earned at least some modicum of respect from my co-workers.