GUNBOUNDERS! Your avatar... Do you go for stats, or for looks? Do you keep a theme on either end?
For example. Someone gave me a Space Marine outfit when I started. Soon after, I purchased the Suntan head. And bing! I became K' from King of Fighters.
Now, however, I've got myself some Night Vision goggles and I'm trying to get the Radar and the Hwarang Do head so I can get major angle bonuses.
But I miss my theme ideas. If I could, I'd buy a bunch of things and create more characters.
- RedDevil Hood + Shoulder Strap + n/a + England... Billy Kane!
- Suntan + Tuxedo + n/a + Germany... Rugal Bernstein!
- Baseball Cap + Cowboy + n/a + USA... Terry Bogard!
- Baseball Cap + School Uniform + n/a + USA... Rock Howard!
- Bridegroom Hair + School Uniform + n/a + Japan... Kyo Kusanagi!
- Hip-Hop Hair + Boarder Suit + Cross Scar + Korea... Tae Hyun Pak!
I haven't come up with anything for the female avatars yet, as they kinda got the short end on the interesting clothing stick. u.u