While I don't know what most people hate, here's some that I've gathered...
- Spinach. Goes up in popularity the older you get.
- Broccoli. See above.
- Bleu cheese dressing. See above.
- Flat soda. I don't mind it, not prefer it.
- Bread used to sop up the juices from a roast. High squick factor for those not in the know.
2. What food do you hate that most people love?
- Seafood. The smell disgusts me.
- Mushrooms. They're a FUNGUS. They're related to ATHELETE'S FOOT.
- Coconut. One of the foulest textures ever.
- Nuts. The flavor and texture make me think I'd prefer just eating a tree. (Note: Does not apply for Snickers, though. It does apply for almonds or walnuts in chocolate, however.)
- Chunky peanut butter. I like creamy, but the chunky both hurts and feels nasty in my mouth.
3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
J Lo and Uma Thurmon. J Lo looks like she was vaccu-formed from plastic, and she sucks as an actress... Shoulda stuck with the music career, Jen. Uma's face always looked weird to me... kinda like that three-eyed fish from the Simpsons, missing the middle eye. Plus, some hideous feet. But Uma can at least act, and do some great physical scenes, and really motherfucking ROCKED THE CASBAH in Kill Bill.
4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?
...I have no idea. o_o;
5. What popular trend baffles you?
Retrofashion. The return of the 70's and 80's clothing styles... WE KILLED THEM FOR A REASON. -_-