Name three bad habits you have:
1 - Nailbiting.
2 - Being overly self-critical.
3 - Procrastination.
Name four scents you love:
1 - Jasmine.
2 - Bacon.
3 - Brownies.
4 - Fresh baked bread.
Name four things you'd never wear:
1 - A clownsuit.
2 - Tommy Hilfiger.
3 - A bowtie.
4 - A gimp hood.
Name four animals you like:
1 - Tigers.
2 - Otters.
3 - Cats.
4 - Constrictors, especially large ones.
Four shows you love:
1 - Mail Call (History Channel).
2 - Conquest (History Channel).
3 - This Week In History (History Channel).
4 - The Color of War (History Channel). Can you tell what I watch?
Four drinks you regularly drink:
1 - Diet Coke.
2 - Diet Pepsi.
3 - Diet Shasta.
4 - Diet Safeway Select Cola.
Name four random facts about yourself:
1 - I used to be a conspiracy theorist. I had a good couple of theories about the JFK assassination, which was my specialty. I've long forgotten them.
2 - 90% of the time I'm not at work I'm on the verge of crying for no reason.
3 - I've been online for only six and a half years.
4 - I'm planning on starting an online comic soon, based on a piece I wrote in highschool. It's going to be a cross between Gibson and Megatokyo.
Name four random facts about your family:
1 - My father just shaved all his facial hair off. It's the first time in 32 years he's been clean shaven. I fear.
2 - I come from a long line of artists. My mother, however, has trouble with clay snakes. She also can't make jello or kool-aid, but I can't make hard-boiled eggs, so it pans out.
3 - We're all cynics in one form or another.
4 - I am excessively proud to be of such a good family line. For the most part, we all get along, we're all interesting people ('cept me), and, for the most part, we all work hard.
Have you ever...
1- Gone out with someone? Ayup. Many times.
2- Made out with just a friend? Well, we weren't 'just' friends for much longer.
5- Been in lust? DUH.
6- Used someone? Unfortunately, I probably have.
7- Been used? Quite often.
8- Cheated on someone? No.
9- Been cheated on? Though I have no proof, I'd believe so.
10- Done something you regret? Quite often.
The last person...
12. You touched? tarx.
13. You talked to? tarx.
14. You hugged? tarx.
15. You talked to on the phone? Some idiot customer.
16. You kissed? tarx.
17. You yelled at? The cat.
18. You laughed with? tarx.
19. You had a crush on? Mike, actually. I crush hard.
Just some random questions:
21. Is your hair coloured? It doesn't color.
22. Do you have a tattoo? Not yet.
23. Piercings? One ear, healed over.
24. Own a webcam? No.
25. Have AOL? Rather have my right hand amputated.
26. What should you be doing right now? Sleeping.
27. What are you listening to? The History Channel.
28. Can you do anything freakish with your body? Not anymore.
1. What would your dream date be? A date.
2. Single flower or a dozen? Dozen.
3. Silver, gold or platinum? Silver or plat. Gold's chintzy.
4. Candle lit dinner in a restaurant or at home? Restaurant. No cook.
5. Roses or wild flowers? Roses.
6. Silly or serious romance? Both in one.
7. Marvin Gaye or Barry White? Tori Amos.
8. Do you consider yourself a romantic: Absolutely.
9. Who else would you like to see fill out this survey? Yo momma.
Boring? I think so.
The Lovey Dovey type? Somewhat.
What have you done today? Work, rant.
Have you ever...
Helped someone? Yes. My job.
Dissected something? Other people's arguments.
Cut your hair? I shaved my head once.
Missed someone? My aim's improving.
Told someone you love them? Absolutely.
Hugged someone? Yes. The list is long.
Fell in love? I wouldn't be here if I hadn't.
Met someone new? DUH.
What CD is in your CD player right now? ...See...Dee? Oh, like the recordable media I use to put all my MP3s onto?
Who is your favorite Spice Girl? Geri Halliwell, because 'It's Raining Men' is in DDRMAX2.
Favorite Disney Characters: Donald Duck, 'cuz he's a cynical bastard.
Favorite fast food? I forget.
Favorite book? The Cyberpunk 126.96.36.199. basebook.
Favorite Sports teams? OSU Beavers.
Favorite song? I have no idea. My mind's a little fuzzy right now, thanks to the Spice Girl question.
What room is your computer in? Living room.
What is your shoe size? 10 US.