001. What is your name? Michael Trevor Eastham.
002. Spell your name backwards. mahtsaE roverT leahciM.
003. Date of birth: 03.13.1979
004. Male or female? Male.
005. Astrological sign: Pisces.
006. Nicknames: Mike, Kuo.
007. Occupation? Retail peon.
008. Height: 6'1"
009. Weight: 198. (HOORJ)
010. Hair color: Red. Natural.
011. Eye color: Blue.
012. Where were you born? Good Samaritan Hospital, Corvallis, OR.
013. Where do you reside now? Olympia, WA.
014. Age: 24
015. Screen names: 15, currently.
016. E-mail addy: email@example.com
017. What does your screen name stand for? They're all characters I play.
018. What is your LJ name? dakuootta.
019. What does your diary name stand for? Da Kuo Otta', my FurryMUCK chara.
020. Pets: Gabriel, felinus tonqus hyperactivus.
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake? Shee-it. It's been a while since my last cake... I'll wager one.
022. Piercings? Ear. No longer in.
023. Tattoo's? Not yet.
024. Shoe size: 10.5US.
025. Righty or lefty? Righty.
026. Wearing: Clothing.
027. Hearing: Music.
028. Feeling: Tired.
029. Eating/drinking: Tony Roma's House Side Salad with bleu cheese & my fourth diet Coke.
Which one of your friends is the....
030. Craziest? Mog.
031. Loudest? Matt Coyne.
032. Nicest? fallofrain.
033. Bitchiest? Melanie Thurgood.
034. Life of the party? Matt Coyne.
035. Jock? I think I'm the closest.
036. Prep? No-one really fits the bill, so I'll just say glamazonwarrior for the laugh.
037. Rebel? Jeremy Orman sooooo wants this honor. That's why I'm giving it to chocobullet instead. ~_^
038. Cutest? neomeruru.
039. Best friend of the same sex? Shee-it. Um. stryypgya?
040. Best friend of the opposite sex? tarx and my mother.
041. Most popular? jaguarundi.
042. Rudest? Jeremy Orman.
043. Most shy? That'd be me.
044. Dumbest? Frank "I'll Blow My Entire $50k Savings Bond On Pot" Griswold.
045. Smartest? Chris Gores.
046. Weirdest? unclejam.
047. Has the best hair? Melissa Scheuer. But only because I need a haircut. ^_~
048. Best personality? adequatemagic. A man with personality to spare.
049. Most talented? All my friends are talented.
050. Most ghetto? I have no idea.
051. Most spoiled? Ivy Superales.
052. Drama queen? Kelly Miller.
053. Pain in the ass? Me.
054. Funniest? A toss-up between adequatemagic, Matt Coyne and Chris Gores.
055. Best advice giver? My mother.
056. Druggie? Frank "I'm A Pothead Idiot" Griswold.
057. Most likely to join a cult? Jeremy Orman.
058. Have you lost touch with a good friend recently? Yes, but it was by my choice that the ties were severed.
059. Person you've been friends with the longest? stryypgya, though our association has been spotty over the last couple years.
060. How many friends do you have on your buddy list? 48.
~Guys/Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff~
061. Have you ever been in love? I should certainly hope so.
062. How many people have you told "I love you"? A whole lot. With any real meaning, aside from family? Two.
063. How many people have you been in love with? Two, seriously. Lots of crushes.
064. How many people have you kissed? Three, aside from family.
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? Jeremy Orman once planted a kiss on me, but that wasn't for any other reason than to get a reaction.
066. How many people have you dated? Two.
067. What do you look for in a girl/guy? A compatable personality.
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Hair.
069. What type of girl/guy do you usually go for? Fun, intelligent and sarcastic people.
070. Do you have a gf/bf? tarx.
071. If so where did you meet them? The meeting for a cgaming club in college.
072. What do you like most about your gf/bf? Mmmm. Skin.
073. Do you have a crush right now? Nah.
074. If so who is it? N/A.
075. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, but there can be definite attraction. Lust is what it be.
076. Do you remember your first love? Yis.
077. Who is the first person you kissed? My ex, Rachel Jackson.
078. Do you believe in fate? Karma owes me my return.
079. Do you believe in soul mates? Not really.
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours? One can dream.
081. Are you a virgin? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH
082. If not when/at what age did you lose your virginity? 19.
083. Who did you lose it to? Rachel.
084. Do you masturbate? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
085. Have you ever had an orgasm? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH
086. Ever used food during sex? No.
087. Would you ever videotape a sex session? It interests me, but only because I had a nice talk with a pair of swingers named James and Theresa about the subject. Lovely couple.
088. Favorite sexual position? I dun wanna choose.
089. Number of sex partners you've had? Two.
090. Ever sleep with someone you don't know? No.
091. Name a sexual fantasy you have actually acted out: Cunnilingus.
092. Do you talk dirty during or before sex? On rare occasions.
093. Do you like to be spanked? On rare occasions.
094. Are you a tease? Yes.
095. Are you kinky? Yes.
096. Do you like bondage? On occasion.
097. Do you go down? Yes.
098. Ever have sex with your best friend? Yes.
099. Ever have unprotected sex? Yes.
100. Ever had an STD? Oh HELL no.
101. If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be? Zhang Ziyi.
102. Are you pregnant right now or think you may be pregnant? Not possible.
103. Have you ever had an abortion? Not possible.
104. How many siblings do you have? None.
105. What are your parents names? Daniel and Marcy Eastham.
106. What are your siblings names? N/A.
107. How many siblings does your mother have? None.
108. How many siblings does your father have? Four.
109. Where are your parents from? Newport, OR.
110. Is your family close? For the most part.
111. Does your family get together for holidays? Kinda.
112. Do you have a drunk uncle? No.
113. Any medical problems run through your family? Yes. n.n
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee? No.
115. Do you have any nieces or nephews? No. Kinda hard with no sibs.
116. Are your parents divorced? Nopers!
117. Do you have step parents? Nyet.
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family? Nein.
119. If so for what? N/A.
120. Did some of your family come to America from another country? A long time ago, yes.
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life? Absolutely Bill's Mood by Themy Might Be Giants.
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own? I've sold all my CDs.
123. What's the best CD you own? I've sold all my CDs.
124. What song do you absolutely hate? Banya's Mr. Larpus, but only because IT MOCKS ME.
125. Do you sing in the shower? No.
126. What song reminds you of that special someone? Precious Things by Tori Amos. It's weird, but it's what we first connected on...
~Okay, I Name An Artist And You Give A Lyric From Any One Of Their Songs!~
127. Pink: I felt my knees get weak, his body was calling me, just couldn't take the heat...
128. Aerosmith: Eat the rich, there's only one thing that they're good for...
129. Madonna: I'm not sorry. I'm not your bitch, don't aim your shit at me.
130. Korn: Don't listen to them.
131. Backstreet Boys: Don't listen to them.
132. The Beatles: Here I stand, head in hand, turned my face to the wall...
133. Sublime: Fucking, fighting, it's all the same...
134. J.Lo: Let's get loud...
135. *Nsync: All that matters is that you realize that it's just about respect.
136. Limp Bizkit: It's just one of those days where you don't wanna wake up...
137. Britney Spears: I'm not that innocent.
138. Creed: Don't listen to them.
139. Enrique Iglesias: By the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls... Let the rhythm take you over, by the baaaaaaaaaaalls... n.n
140. Good Charlotte: Don't listen to them.
141. Christina Aguilera: Gotta make a big impression, ya gotta like what you do.
142. Eminem: Don't listen to the jagoff.
143. New Found Glory: Don't listen to them.
144. Kelly Clarkston: Don't listen to 'em.
145. Kelly Osbourne: Don't listen to 'er.
146. Mandy Moore: Who?
147. Eve: Wha?
148. Aaliyah: Don't listen to them.
149. Nelly: It's getting hot in herre, so take off all your clothes...
150. Alicia Keys: Don't listen to them.
151. Incubus: Lately I'm beginning to find that when I drive myself, my life is found.
152. Color: Steel.
153. Food: Quiche.
154. Song: As of right now? Smuggler's Blues by Glen Frye. It'll be different tomorrow, I guarantee.
155. Show: Anything on the History Channel.
156. School subject: Creative Writing.
157. Band/singer: Currently? ZZ Top. It'll change.
158. Animal: Tiger.
159. Outfit: Anything that allows me to wear my size 33/32 jeans. I'VE LOST MY ASS. HOORJ.
160. Radio station: VCPR - Vice City Public Radio. Home of "Pressing Issues" with me, Maurice Chavez.
161. Movie: Right now, Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
162. Pair of shoes: Matterhorn combat boots, or my Rockports.
163. Cartoon: Trigun
164. Actor: Ergh. Denzel?
165. Actress: Ergh. Kate Beckinsdale?
166. Potato chip: Pringles, when I ate 'em.
167. Drink: Diet softdrinks.
168. Alcholic drink: Long Island Iced Tea.
169. Holiday: The ones I'm paid for.
170. Perfume/cologne: I have no bloody clue.
171. Pizza topping: MEAT.
172. Jello flavor: Chocolate.
173. Lunch meat: Smoked turkey.
174. Board game: Unexploded Cow.
175. Video game: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance or Pump It Up! The 2nd Premere.
176. Website: Something Awful.
177. Book: Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, Do I Stand Alone? by Jesse Ventura, or Etiquette for Outlaws by Rob Cohen & David Wollack.
178. Computer game: Bookworm.
179. Number: 3.
180. Cereal: Smart Start.
181. Comedian: Robin Williams.
182. Dessert: Atkins Brownies. :}
183. Disney character: Donald Duck.
184. Clothing store: Nordstrom.
185. Pasttime: Playing PIU!.
186. Teacher: Peggy Freed-Elefant or Robert Baldwin.
187. Childhood toy: G.I. Joes.
188. Carnival game/ride: Not a big fan of the carnival, really.
189. Candy bar: Atkins Advantage bars.
190. Magazine: WIRED!.
191. Salad dressing: Bleu Cheese.
192. Thing to do on the weekend: One everyone else's weekend, I work. On my weekend, I like parking my ass on the couch.
193. Hot drink: Chai.
194. Season: Winter.
195. Sport to watch: Full-contact martial arts or American football.
196. Person to talk to online: Hmm, I donno. These people, I'd guess, and maybe a few others. n.n
~Your Bedroom/Sleeping Habits~
197. What color are your sheets? Currently? Crimson.
198. What color are your bedroom walls? White.
199. Do you have posters on your wall? Yes.
200. If so of what? Weird Al - The Saga Begins, and Mystery Men.
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom? It's broken.
202. How many pillows are on your bed? Two.
203. What do you normally sleep in? The bed?
204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: N/A.
205. What size bed do you have? Queen.
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed? Nyet. Futon.
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom? I rent the damn place. Yes.
208. Do you listen to music while trying to fall asleep? I used to.
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: Just as I was falling asleep, I heard someone say, "Can I return this here?"
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? When the cat's eaten.
211. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? Two, normally, but we've never tried to fit in more.
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions? Please explain 'unusual'.
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling? No.
214. Do you snore? A little.
215. How about drool? A little.
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room? Like every working stiff, yes.
217. What color is the carpet in your room? Tan.
218. What's under your bed? Various things for storage.
~This or that~
219. Sausage/bacon: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACON.
220. Doughnuts/bagels: Bagels.
221. Day/night: Nacht.
222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: I care.
223. Heaven/hell: FIGHT!
224. Make love/have sex: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
225. Coffee/tea: Tea.
226. Hamburgers/hotdogs: Burgers.
227. Rap/rock: Rock.
228. Britney/Christina: Christina.
229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: Mirkin.
230. Real World/Road Rules: I've always wanted to get on the Real World and be the most boring individual ever. n.n
231. Backstreet Boys/*Nsync: *NSync.
232. Silver/gold: Silver.
233. Nike/Adidas: Is it on clearance?
234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: Wendys.
235. Sweet/sour: Sweet.
236. Punk/emo: Punk.
237. Hot/cold: Warm.
238. Winter/summer: Winter.
239. Spring/fall: Fall.
240. Operas/plays: Standup comedy.
241. Read/watch TV: History Channel good.
242. CD's/tapes: MP3s.
243. DVD's/VHS: DVD.
244. Old/new: New.
245. Shorts/skirts: I wear shorts. I like the skirts.
246. Pink/red: Red.
247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: Both have their merits.
248. Meat/vegetables: MEAT.
249. Mexican food/chinese food: Depends on my mood. Chinese more likely.
250. Commercials/infomercials: Commercials, if I'm forced to choose.
251. Scary movies/comedies: Comedies.
252. Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: *_*
253. Sandals/tennis shoes: Tennies.
254. Dogs/cats: Cats.
255. Unicorns/fairies: ...
256. Water/land: Land.
257. Sugar/spice: Sugar.
258. Black/white: Grey.
259. Ribbons/bows: ...
260. Chicken/beef: BEEF. MOO.
261. Colored christmas lights/regular white christmas lights: White icicle.
262. Cars/trucks: Cars.
263. Austin Powers/James Bond: Bond, James Bond.
264. Popcorn/pretzels: Soft pretzels.
265. Hip/hop: I thought they were part and parcel of the same musical style.
266. Passionate kiss/peck: Kiss. *_*
267. WWE wrestling/ real wrestling: Pro.
268. Back rub/foot massage: Back rub.
269. Picture frames/photo albums: Frames, I'd guess.
270. Pens/pencils: Pencils. Once the lineart's done, I'll use the pen.
~What Is Your Opinion Of The Following~
271. Eminem: Ass.
272. Virgins: Won't be virgins for long.
273. God: Who?
274. The Osbournes: I don't watch it.
275. Reality TV: ASSTASTIC.
276. J.Lo: She looks weird, like her face has been gone over with a laminator. o_o
277. Religion: I don't practice any, myself.
278. Emo music: Life sucks, blah blah.
279. Valentine's Day: Singles Awareness Day.
280. Christina Aguilera's comeback: She left?
281. Homosexuals: Good people. If it wasn't for tarx snagging me when she did, I may have considered dating one.
282. Abortion: Pro-choice, baby.
283. Inter-racial relationships: Sure. ^_^
284. Murder: I like to cal it 'justifiable homicide' myself. n.n;
285. Death: Suxx0rz.
286. Obesity: No longer my problem. *DANCE*
287. Pre-marital sex: FUN.
288. Terrorism: Lunacy.
289. Pornography: FUN.
290. Fortune tellers: glamazonwarrior does it on occasion, so it's just people looking for extra $BLING$. I have no problem with that pursuit.
291. Threesomes: *_*
292. Prostitution: I think they should legalize it like in Nevada, regulate it to make it a safe institution, and stop wasting the taxpayer's $BLING$ on something that's never gonna go away (and instead make the Gub'ment some extra $BLING$).
293. Politics: I've ignored it since college. I'm a bad boy.
294. Country music: Oh take your finger out of my ass 'cuz Ah'm leavin' you behaand...
295. George W. Bush: Apparently was dropped on his head as a child. Repeatedly.
296. Cloning: Any medical research is good.
297. Britney's boobs: They've been around.
298. Gas prices in America: Not an issue. No motor vehicle.
What Do You Think Of When You Hear These Common Names?...
299. Jack: I am Jack's Colon. I get cancer, I kill Jack.
300. Tiffany: Expensive lamps.
301. Ben: Affleck.
302. Maria: Ave Maria.
303. Jennifer: Aniston.
304. Nicole: The bartender at Tony Roma's.
305. Amy: Former manager at my store.
306. Adam: tarx's assistant manager.
307. Richard: Simmons.
308. Justin: Timberlake.
309. Arnold: Palmer.
310. Tom: Dashall.
311. Melissa: Former coworker that moved to Seattle.
312. Charlotte: Former babysitter/daycare provider.
313. Harold: ...the Big, Red Dog?
314. John: Ashcroft.
315. Joel: Robison, from MST3k.
316. Vanessa: Williams.
317. Michelle: An idiot at work.
318. Kevin: Family friend's ex.
319. Brent: Spiner.
320. Jake: tarx's former coworker.
321. Billy: Claiborne.
322. Sarah: Former manager.
323. Natalie: Portman.
324. Christy: Former neighbor.
325. Nick: Former coworker.
326. Linda: Lovelace.
327. Taylor: Morgan Taylor.
328. Jordan: Michael Jordan.
329. Jaime: Oliver.
330. Adrian: Paul.
~Have You Ever....~
331. Mooned anyone? No.
332. Been on a diet? Currently. I've lost 70+ pounds.
333. Been to a foreign country? Does Canada count?
334. Broken a bone? Three or more.
335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling? No.
336. Swear at a teacher? Yes.
337. Talked to an LJ member via e-mails or instant messages? Yes.
338. Got in a fight? Kinda. It was too short to tell. >;)
339. Dated a teacher? No.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants? No, thank god.
341. Thought about killing your enemy? EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.
342. Gone skinny dipping? No.
343. Met another LJ member in the flesh? I live with one.
344. Told a little white lie? Doesn't everyone?
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell? Yes. Because it was an illegality.
346. Stolen anything? When I was, like, 8.
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Fuck if I know.
348. Been on TV? Not that I'm aware of.
349. Been on the radio? Not that I'm aware of.
350. Been in a mosh pit? Yes.
351. Been to a concert? Several.
352. Dated one of your best friends? Am now.
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry? No.
354. Decieved somebody close to you? Yes.
355. Broken the law? ...and gotten tickets for it.
356. Been to a rodeo? No.
357. Been on a talk show? No, thank god.
358. Been on a game show? No.
359. Been on an airplane? Several.
360. Got to ride on a firetruck? No.
361. Came close to dying? Half a second.
362. Cheated on a gf/bf? No.
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride? Yes.
364. Terrorized a babysitter? I don't recall.
365. Made a mud pie? I don't recall.
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff? Not that I recall.
367. Snuck out of the house at night? I don't recall that incident, senator.
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name? No.
369. Had an eating disorder? Kinda sorta not really.
370. Felt like you didn't belong? EVERY DAY.
371. Felt like the 5th wheel? EVERY DAY.
372. Smoked? Yes.
373. Done drugs? Thank you, college.
374. Been arrested? NO. Would be killed.
375. Had your tonsils removed? Nope.
376. Gone to camp? Kinda sorta.
377. Won a bet? Yes.
378. Written a love letter? Not really.
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love? Kinda.
380. Written a love poem? No.
381. Kissed in the rain? Kinda.
382. Slow danced with someone you love? Yes.
383. Participated in cyber sex? Yis.
384. Faked an orgasm? Many a time with my ex.
385. Stolen a kiss? Yes.
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice? Yes.
387. Had a friend steal your gf/bf? Yes.
388. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love? No.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket? Yes.
390. Done jail time? HELL NO.
391. Had to wear a uniform to work? Yes.
392. Won a trophy? No.
393. Thrown up in public? Kinda sorta not really.
394. Bowled a perfect game? No.
395. Failed/got held back? No, thank god.
396. Got perfect attendance in grade school? No.
397. Roasted pumpkin seeds? No.
398. Taken ballet lessons? No.
399. Attempted suicide? Seriously considered it.
400. Cut yourself? Yes. Accidentally.
401. Did you play with Barbies? No.
402. Did you own Treasure Trolls? No.
403. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210? No.
404. Did you play "Simon Says"? Yes.
405. Did you watch Fraggle Rock? Rarely.
406. Did you wet the bed? I don't recall, senator.
407. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed? No.
408. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them? No.
409. Were you shy? Still am.
410. Were you spoiled? Somewhat.
411. Were you abused? Just my ego, by other kids.
412. Did you go to the circus? No.
413. Did you go to the zoo? On rare occasions.
414. Were you in a car accident? Yes.
415. Did you build snowmen? Yes.
416. Did you cry when you scraped your knee? Yes. Like a little bitch.
417. Were your older cousins mean to you? No, they just taught me to say weird shit to the female cousin.
418. Did you think slinkies were cool? Yes. Still do.
419. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer? It was a cartoon/comic book/action figure line. I knew the difference. Yeesh.
420. Were you afraid of the dark? I don't recall.
421. Did you have slumber parties? Parties? No. Have people over? A few times.
422. Did you have New Kids On The Block sheets, curtains, sleeping bags, dolls and pajamas? Uh, no.
423. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany? Wrong gender, thanks.
424. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/ and the Tooth Fairy? Now that I think back on it, not really.
425. Do you believe in aliens? Considering all the other planets out there, it'd be an act of narccissism to think we're the only life forms in the universe.
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: tarx's watch, A couple of pens, a 50 CD-R spindle.
427. Do you have any hidden talents? Not that I know of. That's why they're /HIDDEN/.
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos? They do. Sometimes.
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be? Action comedy.
430. What would your movie star name be? Michael T. Eastham.
431. Do you play any sports? Not recently.
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? In the Mouth of Madness.
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently? Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring or Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen? Kung Pow: Enter The Fist, and I loved every moment of it.
435. Do you drive? When I have a car available.
436. What is your dream car? Cooper Mini.
437. Do you think your good looking? I do now.
438. Do others think you are good looking? I'd wager so.
439. Would you ever sky dive? Given the opportunity, hell yes.
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot? Dunno.
441. How many rooms do you have in your house? This apartment has 2 bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a bathroom, the kitchen, hallway and some wierd supplemental sink area.
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters? No, I just don't like 'em.
443. Do you believe in God? Who?
444. Do you believe in Satan? See above.
445. Do you believe there is a heaven? Good sex.
446. Do you believe there is a hell? I've been there. Three hours to set the bone, three to ram the rod in. FEMORAL COMPOUND FRACTURES SUCK.
447. Do you own a pool table? I wish.
448. Do you have a pool? Ha.
449. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen? Yes, but it's shitty.
450. Do you like chocolate? I love it more than I love gaming.
451. Who/what is on your 2003 calendar? Forces of nature, Forces of nature and a cat tear-off calendar.
452. How many U.S. states have you been to? Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho, Montana, Hawai'i... Six.
453. Ever wished on a shooting star? Yes.
454. Best Halloween costume you ever wore? Undead samurai.
455. Do you carry any weapons on you? Two fists, two feet, and soon, a HK USP .45. Maybe.
456. What is your weakness? Saying 'no'.
457. Name something you can't get enough of: Shopping.
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: Smart, funny, screwed.
459. How many kids do you want to have? 1.
460. Future daughters names: Rhiannon.
461. Future sons names: I haven't thought on it. I'd prefer a daughter.
462. What is your ideal way to die? Painlessly.
463. How do you release stress? I don't.
464. Are you a trendy person? Not really.
465. Are you an artisitic person? I'd like to think so.
466. Are you a realistic person? Very.
467. Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off? Most of the time.
468. Are you a strong person? Kinda.
469. Are you a strong willed person? Kinda.
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you? My mother.
471. Who is the last person to IM you? Will Anthony.
472. Do you hate chain e-mails? I shall simply nod in universal agreement.
473. Are you a deep sleeper? Depends on how tired I am.
474. Are you a good story teller? I don't really think so.
475. What do you believe is your best quality? Social flexibility.
476. What is your greatest accomplishment? Dropping 70+ pounds after trying for so long to lose weight.
477. Do you like to burn candles or incense? Candles illuminate.
478. Do you do yoga? I don't even stretch.
479. Do you have your own credit card? Not currently.
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money? Gift half to my parents, pay off all my bills, buy a condo in Seattle, move, visit people, go to school for a few years, get a couple of degrees, wait for the economy to rise up again and get a part-time job doing something fun and interesting. In other words, do what the hell I wanna do.
481. Do you have a check book? No.
482. Do you like your driver's license picture? "Okay, Mr. Eastham. Hold up the card. *CLICK* Turn to your left, hold up the card. *CLICK*" It looks like a mug shot.
483. Do you tan easily? I am physically incapable of tanning. Redhead, y'see.
484. What color is your hair naturally? Red.
485. How many fillings do you have? I don't know.
486. How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit? I don't remember.
487. Worst feeling in the world? Having just shat oneself, or an orgasm that feels like nothing.
488. Best feeling in the world? A really good orgasm, or drinking something cold/hot on a hot/cold day.
489. Is the glass half empty or half full? I surprised myself yesterday by saying 'half full'. o_o
490. Last thing you downloaded? An Icewind Dale character editor.
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life? Very infrequently.
492. What do you think people think of you? Quiet, thoughtful and a good listener. Who is probably the most boring person they know.
493. Are you a likeable person? I would like to think so.
494. Do you need therapy? I could use to see a therapist.
495. Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance? Yes. Zoloft.
496. What the best way to be proposed to? I'm not sure. Haven't thought on it.
497. What kind of movie would you star in? Didn't you already ask this question?
498. What kind of music group would you form? Cyberpunk. Techno plus acid metal with punk stylings. n.n;
499. When are you moving? August, I hope.
500. What's your favorite phrase? Shit happens. It's my mantra.