Introducing, The Sins!
Anger, Sloth, Gluttony, Lust, Greed, Pride and Envy
1. Who did you last get angry with? Some idiot customer at work.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Fists and feet, normally. But I have a HK USP now, so it's up there.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? If it came to it, yis.
4. How about of the same sex? If it came to it, yis.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Probably some idiot customer at work.
6. what is your pet peeve? Deliberate idiocy.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Depends on the wrong committed. Usually I let things slide off my back.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Stretch.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Seven-ish PM?
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? My paternal grandparents.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? "I don't feel like working."
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? When you've got insomnia, you're never really asleep, and not really awake.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout? Yesterday, on the Pump It Up! machine.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I woke up early.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? ...diet soda?
2. Meat eaters: white meat or red meat? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Half a fifth of vodka. Was trying to keep up with skwirly, but she didn't mention that she'd been nursing that really large screwdriver for a few days.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Does going to GNC for my Atkins products count?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Not much of one anymore. :]
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? I just like food.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought food! I've looked at fully-grown adults that way.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Two. [EDIT:] Actually, three. Uggy guy in a life drawing class.
2. how many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians/family)? Two.
3. have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Oh yeah.
4. have you "done it"? *laughs* Such precious naivete. ^.^
5. what is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Mmmmm. Back.
6. have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Nein.
7. have you ever had to get tested for an std or pregnancy? I don't think I have an issue with the latter, but I plan to do the former with my next exam.
1. How many credit cards do you own? Only one now.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? GNC?
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off my bills, move to Seattle, pay for school, invest.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich. Fuck famous.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? My job is boring. If I got teh BLING-BLING for something even more mind-numbingly dull, I'd snatch it up.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? A quarter. *gasp*
7. How many mp3s are on your hard drive? 34 CD-Rs worth.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Either my brown belt in tae kwon do, or my PIU game.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? 2.5 years of continued employ with one company, and am looking to better myself in school once again.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Finish school.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Nah.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? An online quiz or two.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Nothing. Just woke up, really.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? One of their cars.
2. Who would you want to go on "trading spaces"? My parents would get a kick out of doing the show, but I cannot. I rent.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I have no idea.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes. I'm working on it, though.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Motivation.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? No.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Lust. Maybe greed, but I haven't had much experience with it.
And, The seven heavenly virtues
Faith, Hope, Charity, Fortitude, Justice, Temperance and Prudence!
1. What religion do you follow? None.
2. What religion were you raised as? Open.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Human.
4. Do you believe in magic? Kinda sorta not really.
5. What was the last promise you broke? "I'll get right on that."
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? Many a time.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? Only in their own mind.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? No. Do I care? No.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? My financial situation to clear up.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? Yes. It's gotten me into trouble.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Once a day, one dolla.
6. Do you gamble? Just the lotto.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? Not that I can recall.
1. What causes do you support? Certain parts of the United Way, the MS Walk, and the Rally To Give 435 Moolah.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? See above, except that last one.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? No.
4. Would you ever consider joining the peace corps, amnesty international, or another travel? No. No money in it, and I have to admit, I'm a rather base creature.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? Not if I can help it.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? Yes. He helped me out, I returned the favor.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? $$$, talked them out of suicide, been supportive when no one else was.
1. What are you most afraid of? Dying poor and obscure.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? I petted the cat?
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Spider Jerusalem. No powers, real human, devil-may-care attitude, bowel disruptor.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? Yes.
5. If you were to face the wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? Can I get more money?
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? Yes. I'm not comfortable in front of large groups of people.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? *ahems* BAA.
1. have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Unfortunately, no.
2. if they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I already have an automatic out.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? Convicted, then 2 appeals come to the same conclusion... Guilty? Fry the fuckers. Hell, everyone whom has been on Death Row for more than ten years, blindfold 'em, hogtie 'em, inject them with bleach. You've been sentenced to DAH. So DAH.
4. Which should be guaranteed legal? Teh what?
5. Do you believe that dubya is rightfully president of the usa? No. Dictator.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? The one where no one cared, and the media eventually shut the hell up about celebrity trials?
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? Not yet.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? Incidental spending.
2. Do you collect anything? MP3s.
3. Are you addicted to anything? Caffiene.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? No.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do? Get this deep into the financial shit.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Yes.
1. who is the wisest person you know? My mother.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? No.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? Yes.
4. What area are you wisest in? Corvallis, OR. n.n
5. Do you drive defensively? And offensively. And with tactics used by police in a chase.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Yes.
7. What did you learn today? Cysts suck.
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? Justice.