- My coworker, Tabatha, quit on Sunday without notice.
- One of our holiday hires told managers that when Tab went to lunch, she was never coming back. Luckily, I was gone at this point, and didn't see the flaming ball of hate that was spewed after.
- Another coworker, Ivy, is trying to get yet another coworker, Kelly, fired.
- Kelly's trying to get Ives fired as well.
- Christina, one of our our merchandisers, is helping Ives in her desire to get Kel axed.
- Elenie, our signer, is doing a very good job of pawning her responsibilities off on others, then blaming them for not getting them done. Myself included.
- Kel left her husband yesterday. She was without any form of money, checks or credit, and without a place to stay.
Gee, I feel sane alla sudden.