Middle name: Trevor.
State of sexuality: Involved.
Most loved bodily functions: This is a leading question, idn't it?
Most hated bodily functions: They ain't mine, but I do suffer from 'em. I live with a woman, and that alone should be enough for you to figure it out.
Sleep position: On my side. almost falling off the bed.
One place you gotta go before you die: Nippon!
If you were a zillionaire and could blow your money on exorbitantly useless and shameless object, what would it be: Like I bloody well know. Umm... a 200-story office building shaped like my genitalia?
If you were dirt poor, what would be your last ditch desperate attempt at money: Criminal activity.
What are you guilty of: Saying not-so-nice things to people I shouldn't have.
What are you proud of: My friends.
What do you think of children (no cannibalism jokes allowed): I think I might get myself fixed after one.
Did you ever have a monster in the closet/under the bed: Nah. I had guns in the closet. The monster would be giblets.
Movie that scared you the most when you were a kid: Full Metal Jacket.
Something about adulthood that mystifies you?: How adults can still be so immature.
A compliment you've always been afraid to give: Anything that could be conisdered a come-on.
Friend who was your wild child: Jeremy Orman.
Friend who was your anchor: William Anthony.
Friend who you wish was something more: I refuse to answer on the basis that it may incriminate me.
Friend who is almost your enemy: I refuse to answer on the basis that it may incriminate me.
Friend who is just [bleep]ing weird: jaiden
Someone you wish was your friend: I donno. I'll say Bill Gates for now.
Natural disaster you fear most: Hurricanes.
Natural disaster you want to experience: Hurricanes.
Why were there more male beat poets than women: I'm sorry, but I care /why/?
What disease/infirmity would make you want to kill yourself: HIV/AIDS or parylization.
What body part that you dislike do you wish was worshipped: Stomach?
Would you be the bride/groom in a shotgun wedding: Neither. -_-
What alien superpower are you glad you don't have: Any of them with 'Uncontrolled' prepending.
CURRENT JOB: Dooney and Bourke Handbags Specialist
FUTURE JOB: Anything else.
RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS: Righty, trying for ambi.
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES: Don't need 'em.
RELIGION: Non-Christian Agnostic.
SMOKER/NONSMOKER: Cloves. On occasion.
CAR YOU DRIVE: I ride the bus.
TYPES OF MUSIC: Most anything, but mostly electronic.
BAND/ARTIST: Bad Religion, TMBG and Pink.
SONG TODAY: Bobby Brown, "Perogative".
CD: TMBG's Mink Car.
BOOK: "The Pinball Effect" by James Burke.
HOBBIES: MUCKing, drawing, music, gaming.
GAME: Grand Theft Auto 3, when I have a PS2 to play it on. Otherwise, currently, it's Jet Grind Radio.
FOODS: Chicken Cordon Bleu.
ICE CREAM: French Vanilla.
CANDY: Milk Chocolate.
NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Diet whatever.
ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Long Island Iced Tea.
MOVIES: Demolition Man, The Usual Suspects.
TV SHOW: Mystery Science Theater 3000, Connections.
DAY OF THE WEEK: Monday. (It's my Sunday.)
HOLIDAY: Whatever one I make for myself. PTOs rule.
ANIMAL: Tie between a tiger and an otta'.
PLACE TO VISIT: Seattle.
THING TO WEAR: Jeans.
SPORT TO WATCH: Martial Arts.
PHRASE: "Shit happens."
JOKE: Quips and puns. Various.
SLOW/FAST DANCING: Fast. I combat-dance.
DISNEY/WARNER BROTHERS: We are the Warner Brothers, and the Warner Sister, Dot. Just for fun we run around the Warner movie lot. They lock us in the tower whenever we get caught. But we break loose, and then vamoose, and now you know the plot.
POOL/HOT TUB: Hot Tub.
TV/RADIO: Shit... I mean, shit... *flips a coin* I, uh... dislike TV less.
MOVIE THEATRE/RENT MOVIES: Rent. But some movies must be experienced in the theatre... Hence the reason I've seen Saving Private Ryan about five times in the theater, and a hella lot on video.
******************HAVE YOU EVER******************
BROKEN THE LAW: Whom hasn't?
HAD STITCHES: Nope! Staples!
BROKEN A BONE: One finger, one hand, FEMORAL COMPOUND FRACTURE. [/reverb]
PLAYED STRIP POKER?: Hai.
MOONED SOMEONE IN PUBLIC: Nyet.
BEEN ON A BLIND DATE: Nope.
COME CLOSE TO DYING: Half a second.
BEEN DRUNK: Very.
BEEN STONED: Yep. Once on WATER. :D
YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM: Nothing.
YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION: My Palm.
WORST SONG YOU EVER HEARD: MacArthur Park.
MOST EMBARRASSING CD IN YOUR COLLECTION: None! I ripped all my CDs to MP3. My most embarrassing MP3 is "...One More Time" by Britney Spears.
WORST FEAR: That my efforts are unappreciated.
ON THE WALLS OF YOUR ROOM: A map of Washington State, to-do lists.
UNDER YOUR BED: Carpet. :)
A GOOD SINGER: I think so. Was once, at least.
A GOOD DANCER: Considering my fan club, yes.
A GOOD STORYTELLER: Online.
GOING TO GET MARRIED: Sometime.
GOING TO HAVE CHILDREN: Maybe.
NAME 4 BAD HABITS YOU HAVE:
01. Chewing fingernails.
02. Getting fixated.
03. Getting distracted.
04. Picking at blackheads.
NAME 4 PEOPLE CURRENTLY ON YOUR BAD SIDE:
01. A coworker's ex.
02. A soon-to-be-ex-coworker's soon-to-be ex.
03. George W. Bush.
04. Yu Suzuki, for getting me addicted to a game that isn't finished yet! What happens to Hazuki next, dammit?! ;_;
NAME 4 SCENTS YOU LOVE:
01. Good cooking.
02. Fresh cut pine.
04. The air after a good rain.
NAME 4 THINGS YOU'D NEVER WEAR:
01. A dipthong.
02. A colostomy bag.
03. A leisure suit.
04. A sailor fuku.
FAVORTIE TV SHOWS
02. The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
03. VH1's Behind the Music.
04. Mystery Science Theater 3000.
NAME 4 DRINKS YOU REGULARLY DRINK:
01. Skyy Blue.
02. Diet Coke.
03. Diet Pepsi.
04. Diet Safeway Select.
NAME 4 ICE CREAM FLAVORS YOU LOVE:
01. French Vanilla.
02. Mint Chocolate Chip.
03. Dulce de Leche.
04. Dutch Chocolate.
NAME 4 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF:
01. I've taken about 8 years, off and on, of martial arts.
02. I love to cook, when I have the motivation.
03. I'm a good man.
04. I've never been happy with my body.
NAME 4 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOUR FAMILY:
01. My mother once did a presentation in a speech class on ValleySpeak. She did the entire thing in Valley.
02. My father's entry into the name pool for his department's SWAT team was the 'Fast Action Response Team'. FART.
03. My grandmothers were working together when my parents first started dating. They didn't know about it until my father was going to have dinner at my mother's, and my maternal grandmother mentioned it to my paternal grandmother.
04. My maternal grandfather once sold an entire railroad, piece by piece, because he was told to sell all the equipment, and got a bit zealous.
NAME 4 MOVIES YOU LOVE:
01. The Usual Suspects.
02. Demolition Man.
04. The Crow.
NAME 4 SONGS YOU LOVE:
01. Daevid Soul, 'Miller Ball Breakers'.
02. Bad Religion, 'Slumber'.
03. Smash Mouth, 'All Star'.
04. Incubus, 'Drive'.
NAME SOME OF THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE:
01. Marcy Lee Eastham.
02. Daniel Nelson Eastham.
03. Marianne Teresa Settles.
04. Lynn Grochowski.
Last, 5 things I'm thankful for:
1. Technology, for making my life both easier and more complex.
2. My friends, and their support.
3. My family, and their friendship and support.
4. My coworkers, for making my job bearable.
5. The fact that, despite it all, I can still keep my wits about me until after things have passed.
- Full Name: Michael Trevor Eastham
- Often seen online as: Kuo (FM), Vincent, Junior, Victim, Blue_Mary (PhoenixMUCK).
- Age: 23
- Nationality: USA
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: Between 230 and 240. Less than my driver's license says.
- Shoe size: 10.5.
- Orientation: Bisexualis.
- Married: Nyet.
- Girlfriend: Hai.
- Boyfriend: Nyet.
- Looking: Not particularly.
- Favorite food(s): Chicken Cordon Bleu, Chicken Bisque Soup, Clam Chowder.
- Favorite drink(s): Diet soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, Newman's Own Lemonade.
- Cars Owned: None.
- Drive: Not currently, unless the person with the car is intoxicated.
- Favorite Activity: Pretty much anything non-work related.
- Countries visited: Canada.
- Favorite Game(s): Grand Theft Auto 3 and State of Emergency.
- Favorite Movie(s): The Usual Suspects, The Crow, Braveheart, Saving Private Ryan, Pearl Harbor, Dogma, Demolition Man.
- Favorite Actor(Actress): Mel Gibson, Mel Brooks, Jet Li, Westley Snipes, Michelle Yeoh.
- Favorite Clothes: Jeans, teeshirt, pullover.
- Favorite Jewelry: Watch. Occasionally my ring. Occasionally one of my pendant thingies.
- Favorite Sport: Martial arts.
- If you were trapped on an island with someone, what would they be like?: Resourceful, witty, attractive, horny. n.n
- If you were rich, what kind of car would you buy?: Honestly? A Civic.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?: A quarter into CDs and low-risk mutual funds, half to fund my parent's retirement, the other quarter to use for other things, such as travel, food, buying a house and teching the hell out of it. :D
- Where are you most likely to be found?: At work. Sigh.
- Do you like sex?: Mostly. Sometimes it's more pain then pleasure.
- If you could live anywhere else but here, where would you go?: Anywhere lese.
- Have you ever done something you really regretted?: *nods fitfully*
- Have you ever done something you're really proud of?: Yes. Most of the time, it get shot down in my face.
- What do you do for a living?: I sell shit to people with too much money on thier hands.
- What's your dream job?: Anything that'd allow me to telecommute.
- Have you ever done something you'd consider....racy?: Not really. @set me=_interest/kink/exhib/boring?:y
- Do you consider yourself a friendly person?: Mostly.
- Do you consider yourself outgoing?: Only because of work.
- Do you believe in magic?: Not particularly.
- If you were quizzed on your intentions, would you say they were Good, Neutral, or Bad?: Neutral Good, with a touch of chaotic.