01. What is your favorite word?
02. What is your least favorite word?
- When overused, 'Fuck'.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- New ideas.
04. What turns you off?
- Repetitive ranting on a single subject.
05. What is your favorite curse word?
- 'Bugger'. Or 'Bloody'. I hear they're epithets in England, and I seem to use them a lot.
06. What sound or noise do you love?
- The purr of a cat.
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
- The whining of small children.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- Actor or stuntman.
09. What profession would you not like to do?
- Child care worker.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- Your computer's down that way. You'll never need to upgrade, and your internet pipeline's fat.
I went up to Seattle Central today to take placement tests. Utterly, utterly aced the English. Got the necessary requirements to take any CompSci classes I may decide on in my Math. But that's not what I'm aiming for... Graphic Art and Design, here I come!
School's coming soon. Yay!